Thursday, June 4, 2015

Glorify the Lord With Me!



The verse I chose to meditate on today is from Psalms 34:3.  Out of five chapters read, it was hard to choose one verse.




On a quick little stroll through my front yard this morning, these little yellow daisies 
seemed to be saying just that to me.





At first, I thought these might be buttercups but after researching on the internet, 
I am almost positive they are some type of daisy.  If not, would you please 
let me know in the comments below.  
Thank you.




Precious faces, everyone--just like you and me!

Yes, we are all precious in His sight--all the more reason to exalt Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015

Top picture created in WordSwag using my photo.