Sunday, July 21, 2013

Genevieve


Genevieve is singing for joy today. She is marveling at the wonders of her God and the work His hands have done.  This phrase is from Psalm 92:4.

As you can see, I've become somewhat obsessed with painting these young ladies.  It has been a good outlet for me the past few weeks--sure hope you have something you love doing as much as I love painting.

Just a couple of updates here--

I told you recently about a young man who had a very serious diving accident--he was a former basketball player for one of my sons--he has been moved to Atlanta, Georgia where there is a great spine clinic.  He is paralyzed from his chest down.  He can breathe on his own.  His name is Jon David Bruning and here is his page on Caring Bridge.  I know they would appreciate your prayers so very much.

I just got word a few minutes ago of another very serious disease of a friend of my sons.

I would certainly appreciate your prayers for these two young men.

There are several of you I am praying for.  I hope you know who you are.

We must always remember to look up--our redemption draws nigh.




© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted